About our marketing plan
Home Marketing Plan
Beware the real estate agent that doesn’t have a home marketing plan. As crazy as that may sound, it’s true, there are many agents who wing it without a plan. Rest assured, we have a home marketing plan proven to lead to a successful sale of your home or property. Our plan is tremendously detailed and systematic, with the flexibility to navigate complex sales. Since describing the details of every aspect of what we need to do to sell homes like yours would be too long for this overview web page, below are the key aspects of our Home Selling Plan to give you an idea of our process and how we will work to sell your home for the highest price possible according to your time frame.
Your goals and needs will be used to structure our marketing plan around and your plans are our priority in our home marketing plan. This step may seem obvious, but you might be surprised at how often we find unsuccessful sellers had agents that never asked what needs to happen for their sale to be successful. Then they couldn’t figure out why none of the offers were good enough for the seller. Not setting clear-cut goals upfront can lead to disastrous outcomes since sellers think one thing and the agent was thinking another thing entirely different. In our Home Marketing Plan, we set a clear upfront goal so we will have a meeting of the minds from the very start.
- When does your house have to be sold?
- What price and terms are needed? (Will the market support your needs?)
- Your other goals: relocation, possible rent back needs, etc…
- Sell your home for as much money as possible—within your desired selling timeline.
- Ensure that all of your home selling goals are met.
Evaluating Your Home For The Market:
During the pre-listing meeting, we will discuss what might be done to the house to improve its market value. We understand that not everyone will be able to make extensive repairs while trying to prepare for the move. Therefore, just let us know what improvements you plan to make during our first meeting, so we can help you price your home accordingly.
Home Selling Marketing Plan Highlights
Below are some of the services we provide as a part of our overall marketing plan. Our Full Marketing Plan is more than 10 pages and is available upon request.
- Assist you with preparing your home for sale
- Assist you with staging your home for the photography & showings
- Schedule and complete professional photography session
- Install lock box (optional)
- Install “for sale” yard sign
- Enter listing into the MLS system
- Setup main listing page for your home on our team website: www.yourorlando.com
- Setup unique property website URL (e.g., 123YourAddress.com). All inquiries will receive this website as the main source of information.
- Setup virtual tour online
- Create a professional property flyer-brochure
- Create a professional property information book
- Syndicate listing to real estate websites including: RE/MAX.com, REALTOR.com, Zillow, Trulia, Homes.com, etc
- Notify brokers and agents: In my office, region and globally
- Send postcards to neighbors, notifying them that your home is for sale
- Prospect daily to find a buyer for your home
- Follow-up daily on all inquiries
- Aggressively follow-up with prospective buyers
- Advertise, online SEO, Adwords, etc
- Advertise, social media, etc
- Setup weekly market updates to “stay on the pulse”
- Automatically via email send seller all feedback from showings
- Automatically via email send new listings, pendings, and sales in your neighborhood
- Hold broker open house
- Hold public open house(s)
- Show property to prospective buyers—soliciting offers from those with any interest.
- Aggressively follow-up with prospective buyers—until they buy your home or another.
- Monitor market conditions and trends
- Monitor competing properties for sale
- Follow-up on each showing to determine buyer’s level of interest and feedback. If any interest exists, follow-up until prospective buyer makes decision
- Provide seller with weekly updates and recommendations
The main points in the process are listed below. But the most important points are in the boxes on the right.